Become a Sponsor
SUPPORT NORTHEAST INDIANA’S PREMIER AUTOMOTIVE EVENT!
- With an average marketing investment of $20,000, we reach a large population cross section, bringing an average of 500+ cars and 6,000+ people to Northeast Indiana counties and communities with local overnight stays, shopping and dining.
- Marketing and promotion materials are locally produced and promoted.
- Your sponsorship provides the resources to offer the highest-quality automotive enthusiast event in Northern Indiana, and support community projects and not-for-profit organizations, including:
- Roanoke, IN, and Huntington County—the Roanoke Beautification Foundation, Roanoke Police Department and Volunteer Fire Department, Roanoke Lions Club, Roanoke Area Heritage Center, Roanoke American Legion Post 160, and Huntington County Disaster Team
- Fort Wayne, IN, and Allen County—Concordia Lutheran ROTC, local SCCA Street Survivors program for first-time drivers, and Turnstone
- Auburn, IN, and DeKalb County—the Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum, the Auburn Cord Duesenberg Festival, Northeast Indiana Racer’s Museum, and the National Auto and Truck Museum.
JOIN OUR CREW AND CHOOSE A SPONSORSHIP/DONATION LEVEL!
Download our 2019 Sponsorship Packet to view our levels and sponsor perks.
Purchase a sponsorship package online >